- This S.A.C.U (Servicio de Asistencia a la Comunidad Universitaria) unit will be attend to University Of Sevilla students (Graduated or in his last year) with insertion handicaps to be part of the labour world. This group will be formed by university women, ethnic minorities, disabled, foreigners and university students who want to work by theyself or that they have a entrepreneur profile.
- To elaborate your own project of labour insertion already can be for external account or for own account. Departing always from a professional aim before defined depending on your professional interests. Under the supervision always of the responsible technology tutor during the whole process, which purpose always will be the access to the employment.
We claim to:
- To improve the Ocupability of the university students before mentioned.
- To consolidate a choice and a professional project to the same ones.
- To stimulate the necessary learnings of the personal and social skills to increase the possibilities of labour insertion.
- To favor the access to employments qualified and according to your training.
- To promote the relations between University - Company across the practices.
- To foment networks of collaboration between Professional - Companies - Universities.
The “Support to the Employment Unit for University Students with insertion handicaps in to the labour world” in the University of Seville, it is located in the Services Assistance to the University Community (SACU).1º Floor.
Avenida de Chile s/n Pabellón de Uruguay
CP 41013 Sevilla
Telephones: 954 48 81 55 - 954 48 8159
Fax: 954 48 60 20